My Updates

Friday, November 11, 2011

Doctor Who Wedding Vows

This is purely a teaser/spoiler for the rest of the media that will come forth in the next few weeks (hopefully).

Travis's vows:




Words:

Hello my Love!
He who takes a companion takes the Universe.
Well good news, cause guess what!

Except look at you,
standing there in that dress,
It's really very distracting.
Could you please stand still for a minute because
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

Now the question of the hour is, 'Who takes this woman'?
Answer: I do.
Next question: Why do I choose her?
Well look at her!
Beautiful smile, very smart, brilliant personality...
Oh and something else she has
my all.

So if life comes along
with it's silly little hardships
and it's silly little problems,
and it has plans to get in our way -
I vow this day to stand with you always.

I vow to remember every
white day God will give us.

And then
Aaand THEN

I will do the smart thing -
I will choose you first.
---------------

Original speech from Doctor Who (contains spoilers for the series):


No comments:

Post a Comment