My Updates

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Moving Forward

My mother and I met with Kay Nelson yesterday, who is a wedding planner. The first order of business was to decide on a location, and we've decided...

...

...


...

We (and by "we", I mean "I") really loved the Cincinnati Club. It was the most reasonably priced with the most character out of all the places we visited. My mother has a few hiccups regarding it, but I think once she see's the final product, she'll understand what's in my head and love it. :D

Location: Cincinnati Club
Date: October 22nd, 2011
Time: 6:00pm

Countdown -
463 days
or
11,127 hours
or
667,626 minutes
or
40057000+ seconds


No time to waste!

I'm going to be uploading a bunch of pictures in the upcoming week regarding designs and notes. They will be mostly for the wonderful people helping my vision come to life, but I hope that the rest of you will also be able to enjoy them and perhaps offer a few opinions :D

***Note that pictures are thrown in because I don't like uploading posts without images of some sort. They have nothing to do with what I'm talking about, haha :)

1 comment:

  1. Hurray for setting a place and time!!! I love the pictures for the Cincinnati Club that you uploaded! I showed them to some other people and they really liked them too! Also was this sort of the idea you bounced your wedding cake off of? It looks really cool! The couple standing their looks a little creepy though, not really their outfits or anything, but the way they are staring at me is freakin me out a wee bit. =P

    ReplyDelete