My Updates

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Prequel

It was randomly at our bi-weekly anime club where it was mentioned that if Travis and I were to ever get married, that we should theme it Steampunk, and I fell in love.

With Steampunk, that is, as I'd been in love with Travis for some time by that point.

Immediately my collection of images grew, my research became more in-depth, and my drawings were headed in a very "this-is-my-wedding-gown" direction. For a good six months probably, I've been doodling and working out decor in my head while constantly reminding myself not to get my hopes up, I've had relationships that didn't work out before when I was telling myself I would be with them forever.

Lucky for me, this isn't one of those relationships and now there is an ACTUAL wedding I can plan for!

No comments:

Post a Comment