My Updates

Friday, October 21, 2011

The Day Before

I have no interesting pictures for you right now, but I do have a re-done video! It's basically the same as the engagement video, but with more pictures and some different songs. I needed to make it longer for the wedding.


I got a job Tuesday and will be starting as soon as I get back from the honeymoon, haha.

Today I had a trial-run of my makeup, a dress fitting, and the rehearsal dinner. There have been a few concerns regarding the dress(es), but I have absolute faith in Stephanie. Also, from what I've seen, it will be fantastic :)


I just hope I'm pretty enough for the dress, haha.


The rehearsal dinner was lovely, everything seems to be working out just fine. The few hiccups we've had have all been worked out. There are finishing touches that need to be done, but for the most part everything is going according to plan!

So this will be the last post I share with you before the wedding!

I should be able to post something during the honeymoon, and then I will certainly post pictures and video from the wedding as soon as I can when I get back! However, keep in mind that getting the pictures back might take awhile, and I will be starting up a new "big-girl" job, 8:00-5:00, M-F. I'm not used to that AT ALL! So the video might take awhile for me to edit.

However, I am SO GLAD I have friends in the Electronic Media & Broadcasting (EMB) major! Having them do the video is super cheap for me and gives them good experience :D Plus, that gives me the option to have full control over the end product. I LOVE it!

I would never have just a friend do it, however, if they didn't actually have experience in the field. My parents had a friend photograph their wedding and their pictures were all pretty terrible.

Anyways, please keep checking back for more pics and updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment